Hi! Welcome to my site

Powered by Shaanmenon

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My First Award for Blogging....



Well... I'm so happy to share with you, my first recognition that came my way. To tell you the truth, this is the first time i have ever tried posting for a contest...and somehow i am lucky enough to feature in the best 'five'.... thanks to all my readers .. as also my friends and my wife who inspire me to write and post.... also, a big thanks to that unknown friend who convinced me to sent an entry to this particular contest.. Thank You all...

You can read my entry here : Old Books, Old Memoirs - The Fountainhead

5 comments:

Prodigious Daughter (Durga) said...

That's great! Congratulations. I am so happy..Long back I used to make umpteen requests to you to launch a separate blog for book review.I am glad that your hard work has been rewarded.

Sooner I wish to see your reviews in newspapers too.. :-)

Best of Luck.

preeta said...

Congrats dear! I'm very happy for you.. Expecting more.. Good Luck!

Prodigious Daughter (Durga) said...

I would like to say one thing:
Intrinsic worth get recognition ,may be some time it is delayed like a good seed sprouts and grow as soon as it rains.I have always felt that there is potential in you to grow.

Sumana Biswas said...

congrats :)

Jerry Paul Jacob said...

Well done Prashanth. Eventhough I'm not a blogger myself and I care very less for blogs, I know that it is a big achievement for you. Congratulations. And merry christmas. P.S. I'll make it a point to read your award winning blog though.